More and more people and businesses these days go for long term car rentals as a viable transport option, mainly for the following reasons:
- It offers you a monthly fixed cost.
- All Services and maintenance is included in your monthly fee with the car rental company.
- 24/7 roadside assistance for if any reason something goes wrong.
- Depreciation of the car is not your concern.
- You do not need the same capital outlay as you would when buying a new car.
- Do not need to rely on public transport.
- Travel in your own time.
With long term car rentals being so popular nowadays we often get asked what exactly do you need for a long-term car rental.
Here is a list of things you will need when applying for a long-term car rental:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Copy of your ID.
- Proof of Address.
- Proof of Employment (pay slip).
- Latest Bank Statement.
Our long-term car rental process is quick, easy and simple, you can book and get your long-term car rental in no time.
Call Pace Car Rental today on 011 262 5500 if you are looking for a long term car rental in South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth) that does not only offer you great vehicles to choose from, but is highly affordable as well.