Are you looking for a reliable car that not only drives like a dream but is also known for being extremely fuel efficient? Then the Hyundai i20 might just be the perfect option for you. As a truly South African car rental company with branches in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Port Elizabeth, we have quite a few Hyundai i20’s in our fleet.
The Hyundai i20 is one of South Africa’s top-selling cars in the supermini class where it competes directly with the Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Polo for sales.
Hyundai i20 Pros
- Looks very stylish
- Highly fuel efficient – making it a great choice for day to day city driving
- Best-in-class cabin space.
- Great safety features including ABS and Airbags, making it a great option for day to day city driving.
- Easy steering allows for hassle free city driving and quick parking
- Bland interior
- Cabin materials could be better
- Only the top models come with a touch screen
- The engine on the lower spec vehicles lack power, this might leave you feeling lacking when driving in traffic.
Hyundai i20 Cons
Are you looking for a Hyundai i20, why not rent one monthly before taking the dive of buying one? Call Pace car rental on 011 262 5500 to book or send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org