Going on a camping trip with family and friends is a great way to break away from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives. When you go on a camping trip there is a few things that you need to have packed in order to ensure that everything runs as smoothly and comfortably as possible. If you do not have a bakkie, you can rent a bakkie with a canopy in order to help ensure that you have enough space for everybody to sit and to pack your camping gear.
list of camping gear that will have to fit into your rental bakkie with a canopy
- Tent with ground sheet
- Bakkie with a canopy
- Mattress for the back of the bakkie, this is a great place for the kids to sleep during long distance trips
- Camping furniture (camping chairs and table)
- Foam sleeping pad, stretcher or inflatable mattress
- Camping fridge or cooler
- Camp stove, fire starter, utensils, cups, kettle, plates, bowls, can opener, pots & pans and/or frying pan and knives
- Insect repellent
- Enough comfortable cloths
Treat yourself to a wonderful holiday this festive season by renting a bakkie with a canopy and going on a camping trip.
Call Pace Car Rental on 011 262 5500 and book your next car or bakkie hire with us.