According to the latest South African vehicle sales released by Naamsa (National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa), the Toyota Fortuner is South Africa’s top selling SUV and with good reason
Top Features of the 2016 Toyota Fortuner
- Cruise Control
- Reversing Camera
- USB Port for Phone or iPod
- 7 seats that will easily transport a large family
- Headlamps that automatically switches on when it gets dark
- Hill-start assist
- Electronic traction control
- Trailer sway control that automatically uses the brakes and engine to limit trailer movement in high winds or when you are driving on rough roads
- 80-litre fuel tank that should give you about 900Km
- 7 airbags to ensure driver and passenger safety all round
- The Toyota Fortuner also comes standard with Toyota’s 100 000Km 3-year warranty.
If you are looking for a bigger SUV that offers great bang for your buck, then the Toyota Fortuner might be the ideal option for you.
As a South African car hire company, we have the Toyota Fortuner in our fleet. Call us on 011 262 5500 to book or send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org