The Toyota Quantum 10-seater and 14-seater commuter bus, crew cab and panel van models have been given a fresh new face. All models have a revised grille design while the commuter bus models also feature a new seat fabric design. The original equipment brake pad material is revised across the range.
Available in three body styles (panelvan, crew cab and bus), three wheelbases (Standard, Long and Super Long), three roof heights (low, medium and high) and two body widths – Narrow and Wide. It also comes with a choice of engines – the 2.7-liter VVTi gasoline or the super-efficient 2.5 turbo-diesel.
First released in South Africa in 2005, the Quantum established itself as the market leader in the 10/14 seat commuter bus market and the mid-sized panel van market within the first year in the market.
Features and benefits of a Toyota Quantum
- Provides better comfort to people travelling in a group.
- Enough storage space for luggage and plenty of leg room for passengers; we have 8 and 10 seater rentals available.
- A Kombi can accommodate a bigger group of people when compared to private cars and small vehicles for rent.
- It’s more affordable than other forms of transport, where the van rental cost is shared among co-travelers.
- We allow minibus rentals to Zimbabwe from Johannesburg at cheap rates.
Are you looking for a 10 seater Toyota Quantum rental? Pace Car Rental has a proven track record in the van rental industry in Johannesburg. We go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are provided with the best quality Toyota Quantum minibuses for rent. These vehicles are perfect for those who intend to travel in large groups as it can accommodate several people (and their luggage).
Book online now! Alternatively, call (+27) 11 262 5500 for more information about our short and long term minibus rental options.