If you are looking for a good indication on how much a 45 000km service on your Datsun Go should cost, you have come to the right place. We pride ourselves in long term car rental & cash car rental with offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth. With a lot of Datsun Go’s on fleet we thought it would be great to shed some light on the service costs of the Datsun Go.
The quote for the 45 000km service on the Datsun Go in 2019 should look as follows:
|Service Parts / Fluids||Price|
|Engine Oil Filter||70.59|
|Air Cleaner Element|
|Intake Manifold Gasket|
|Sump Plug Washer||5.88|
|Nut Lock (Rear Drum)||83.26|
|TOTAL SERVICE COSTS||1743.09|
It is important to make sure that they replace
- Engine oil (use recommended oil)
- Engine oil filter (use genuine engine oil filter or equivalent)
They inspect /correct or replace as necessary
- Brake and clutch fluid (for levels and leaks)
- Brake and clutch systems
- Manual transaxle gear oil (For leaks)
- Brake pads, rotors &other brake components
- Brake linings, drums& other brake components
- Foot brake, parking brake and clutch (For free-play, stroke and operation)
It is always a good idea to ask the car service dealership to provide you with a quote for the service in order to ensure that you will not be overcharged before they start with the service.
If this post has been helpful to you please like, share, comment, tweet or +1 it below to help more people save money on their Datsun Go Services.