Are you unsure of service cost or how much to spend on your Renault Kwid’s cars next service? Don’t worry this blog will help give an indication on how much a 45 000km service on your Renault Kwid would cost and what to look out for. Pace car rental Johannesburg is the home of long term car rental. Pace specializes in a wide range of vehicle hires including truck rental, bakkie hire as well as minibus hires. With many Renault Kwid’s on fleet we thought we would shed some light on its services and maintenance.
What to look out for your oil change:
– Lubricate the mechanical parts and prevent their corrosion
– Clean the engine
– Ensure the engine is sealed
– Cool the engine
What to look out for on your air conditioning:
– You notice a decrease in the efficiency of the cooling or heating of the passenger compartment
– You have allergies (sneezing, coughing, irritation) when you use it
– The passenger compartment smells unpleasantly
– Condensation remains on the windows
What to look out for on your shock absorbers:
– Extended braking distance
– You notice an unusually quick wear of your tyres
– Your car knocks when you go over a bump
The quote for the 45 000km service on the Renault Kwid in 2019 should look as follows:
|Service Parts / Fluids||Price (R)|
|Labour (1.8 hours)||1249.82|
|Oil (2.5 litres)||476.10|
|TOTAL SERVICE COSTS||2454.77|
If this post has been helpful to you please like, share, comment, tweet or +1 it below to help more people save money on their Renault Kwid Services.
Visit pacecarrental.co.za for more information or to book a no credit card rental today!