The South African Government has launched a COVID-19 portal. Click here to access it. Please be sure to stay safe and remember the following tips:
- Wash hands with soap regularly for at least 20 seconds
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least one meter from people where possible
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth, nose
- Seek early medical care if you have flu-like symptoms, especially a cough or fever
- Go into self-isolation for at least 14 to 21 days if you suspect you have come into contact with infected persons
Information adapted from World Health Organisation. Click here to view the full article.