At Pace, w
understand how difficult student travel can be, as a student at universities such as the University
of Johannesburg, University of South Africa, University
of Witwatersrand, University
of Pretoria or University
of Cape Town to
mention a few. Traveling
in and around campus, studying, preparing for exams, organizing student accommodation while still juggling
a social life can be
difficult and challenging.
Affordable cash car rental doesn’t have to be a concern. Pace
Car Rental can
help you, with long term
rental rates at our Cape Town , Port Elizabeth, Durban and Johannesburg branches.
- Kilometres as specified above
- Value Added Tax as specified
- Standard Cover Damage & Theft Waiver
Please note: Waivers are NOT insurance, but rather limit the renter’s liability in the event of an incident to the amount of the waiver, provided the suppliers’ terms and conditions of rental were not breached.
Our Rates Exclude:
- E-Toll Charges – E-Toll will be charged at the standard gazette rates and not the discounted rate.
- Contract fee – R75.00 (per rental agreement)
- Delivery and collection charges are from R280.00 within 25kms of our offices, after hours and during weekends.
- Fines and fine handling fees. If applicable: (R280 per fine)
- Accident claim handing fees (R550.00 per incident)
- Valet Charges (where the vehicle requires specified cleaning)
- Additional driver – R250.00 per driver
- Baby seat – R300
- GPS Rental – R80 per day
- Tyre and windscreen waivers – additional R35 per day
- A fee of R250 is applicable for international clients who require a refund to be done into an international account
Contact us on 021 386 2411 (Cape Town), 041 581 4904 (Port Elizabeth) or 011 262 5500 (Johannesburg)
For more information visit: www.pacecarrental.co.za
Pace Car Rental – For the long term!